|Universal Vibration Apparatus :
Universal Vibration Apparatus
The apparatus provided comprehensive
unit to perform the vibration experiments. A universal frame is provided
upon which quick and easy assembly of various experiments can be done.
The unit is self-contained to safely store spares. The students can
easily assemble the experiments and study the theory of vibrations
- To verify the relation simple pendulum
- To verify the relation of compound pendulum & to determine the radius of gyration
- To study radius of gyration of bi-filar suspension
- To study the undamped free vibration of spring mass system
- To study the longitudinal vibration of helical coiled spring
- To study the forced vibration of simply supported beam for different damping.
- Undamped torsional vibrations of single rotor system
- Undamped torsional vibrations of double rotor system
- To study the damped torsional vibration of single rotor system and to determine the damping co-efficient
- Verification of Dunker ley’s Rule
- To study the forced damped vibration of spring mass system
Utilities Required :
- Floor Space: 2.5 m x 2.5 m approx.
- Power Supply: 230V AC. 5 Amp with earth.