| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Thermo Electric Heat Pump from India
|Thermo Electric Heat Pump
ALABS-A143-006 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Thermo Electric Heat Pump :
Thermo Electric Heat Pump
- Small-scale accessory designed to demonstrate the use of a Peltier devic e to transfer heat across surfaces
- Comprises a Peltier device, a heater, and a water-cooled heat exchanger
- Heat transfer rates up to 68 Watt
- Heater power, Peltier drive and cooling flow rate all fully electronically adjustable under computer control.
- Measurement of cooling water temperatures and flow to allow an overall energy balance
- The accessory is mounted on a PVC
baseplate, which is designed to stand on a bench and connect to the heat
transfer service unit without the need for tools.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is provided.
- The thermo-electric Peltier device is
positioned in a heat transfer path, between two copper blocks, extracts
heat from one block (cold reservoir) and transfers it to the other block
(hot reservoir). In order to measure the heat transfer rate, the cold
reservoir is fitted with an electric heater.
- The heat extracted is transferred to
the hot reservoir, together with heat generated by the electrical supply
to the peltier device. This heat is removed by a water-cooled heat
exchanger. The flow rates can be adjusted to provide a range of
- The Peltier device can also be used to
generate a small quantity of electric power when a temperature
difference is applied. Instrumentation is provided to measure the
temperatures of the blocks, the electric power supplied to the Peltier
device, the cooling water flow rate and the cooling water temperature