| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Stefan Boltzman Apparatus from India
|Stefan Boltzman Apparatus
ALABS-A143-029 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Stefan Boltzman Apparatus :
Stefan Boltzman Apparatus
- The apparatus is designed to determine the Stefan Boltzman constant.
- The apparatus consists of a hemisphere fixed to a Bakelite plate, the outer surface of which forms the jacket to heat it.
- Hot water to heat the hemisphere is
obtained form a hot water tank, which is fixed above the hemisphere. The
copper test disc is introduced at the center of hemisphere.
- The temperatures of hemisphere and test disc are measured with the help of temperature sensors.
- Determination of Stefan Boltzmann constant and study the effect of hemisphere temperature on it.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 kW.
- Table for set-up support.
- Hemisphere Dia: 200 mm (approx.) made of Copper
- Jacket Dia: 250 mm (approx.) made of Stainless Steel
- Test Disc Size: 20 mm Dia. x 1.5-mm thickness made of Copper
- Water Tank: Stainless steel 12 Ltrs. cap
- Heater: Nichrome wire immersion heater
- Digital Temp. Controller: 0 to 199.90C, (for water tank)
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0 to 199.90C, with multi channel switch
- Temperature sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An english instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a powder-coated structure