To study the following :
- Series resonance for different values of resistances, capacitances, inductances and plotting of resonance curves.
- Parallel resonance for different values of resistances,capacitances, inductances and plotting of resonance curves.
- Measurement of Q for both series and parallel resonances.
- Measurement of dielectric constant relative permitivity of a liquid.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. Three inductances made on ferrite cores, selectable by a switch.
02. Three capacitances with low loss factor, selectable by a switch.
03. Three resistances , selectable by a switch.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4/ 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx.)
- Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Other Apparatus Required:
- Decade Audio Frequency Generator
- A.C. Millivoltmeter
- A.F. Millivoltmeter