|Series and Parallel Pumps Demonstration Unit :
Series and Parallel Pumps Demonstration Unit
- A small-scale series/parallel pump
demonstration unit, comprising of a water reservoir, two pumps, control
valves and interconnecting pipework, all mounted on a stainless steel
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure (2 off), suction, flow- rate and water temperature.
- Transparent pump volutes for visibility.
- Inlet valve throttling demonstrates air release.
- Supplied with different easily interchangeable impellers.
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not supplied) via a dedicated interface console.
- Supplied with software providing full
instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the
teaching exercises. Facilities for logging, processing and displaying
- Full theoretical back-up together with a student questions and answers session.
-Demonstration of either series, parallel or single pump operation
-Measurement of constant-speed pump performance, including production of characteristic curves (one pump)
-Comparison of head-flow characteristics with single pump operation, at inherent speed
-Investigation of impeller styles
-Comparison of student calculations with computer results
- Max Flow Rate: 2.2 l/s
- (parallel pumping, both pumps 50 Hz)
- Max Head: 6.0 m (single pump)
- 12.0m (series)
- Max pump speed 1800 rpm
- 1500 rpm
- (pump 2 nominal)
- Motor Power rating 250W