Experimental training board has been designed specifically for plotting Characteristics of Ge & Si Semiconductor Diodes. The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
- To Study and Plot the Forward and Reverse Bias characteristics of (Ge & Si) Semiconductor Diodes.
- To Determine the Static and Dynamic resistances of Forward Biased p-n junction of the given Diodes.
The board consists of following built-in parts:
- 0-10V D.C. at 50mA, continuously variable with Coarse & Fine Pots, regulated Power Supply.
- D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 1V and 10V.
- D.C. Microammeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 50 mA and 10mA.
- Ge and Si Semiconductor Diodes.
- Adequate no. Of other electronic components.
- Mains ON/OFF switch and Fuse.