|Semiconductor Devices Characteristics :
Semiconductor Devices Characteristics
Experimental training board has been designed specifically to study
the characteristics of a large family of semiconductor devices.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for
science and engineering students.
the board consists of the following built-in-parts:
1. Two, 0-1. 5v dc, 0-10v dc and 0-25v dc at 500ma, ic regulated power supplies (switch selectable).
2. 0-50v d. C. At 100ma,continuously variable regulated power supply.
3. Two, d. C. Ammeters, 65mm rectangular dial with switch selectable ranges of 50ma, 500ma, 5ma, 50ma and 500ma.
4. D. C. Voltmeter,65mm rectangular dial with switch selectable ranges of 1v,10v and 50v.
5. Electronic devices (all as mentioned under heading “object”).
6. Adequate no. Of other electronic components.
7. Mains on/off switch, fuse and jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230v±10% at 50hz a. C. Mains.
- Sdequate no. Of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed operating instructions, giving
details of object, theory, design procedures, report suggestions and