| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics from India
|Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics
ALABS-A3-004 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Opto Electronic Devices Characteristics :
Opto Electronic Devices CharacteristicsExperimental Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study the
characteristics of Opto Electronic Devices. Different experiments have
been included in this Opto Electronic Devices characteristics board in
order that a wide range of topics on Opto Electronics Devices
Characteristics be covered in a short span of time. All the circuits for
obtaining the characteristics of various devices can be easily
assembled on this versatile training board itself. Practical experience
on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering
To study the characteristics of the following opto electronic devices :
1. Light Emitting Diode (LED).
2. Photo Diode.
3. Photo Transistor.
4. Light Dependent Resistor (L.D.R.).
5. Photo Voltaic Cell.
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
1. Two 0-10V D.C. at 100mA, continuously variable regulated Power Supplies.
2. D.C. Milli-ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-10mA.
3. . D.C Micro-ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 50mA, 500mA, 5mA and 50mA.
4. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial, with switch selectable ranges of 1V and 10V.
5. Opto Electronic Devices:
1 Light Emitting Diode (LED)
2 Photo Diode
3 Photo Transistor
4 Light Dependent Resistance (LDR)
5 Photo Voltaic Cell
6 Opto Coupler