|Multivibrators (Solid State) :
Multivibrators (Solid State)
Experimental training board has been designed specifically for the
study of multivibrator circuits. Apart from basic circuits some special
techniques have also been included. Practical experience on this board
carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To study multivibrator circuits.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
1. ±9V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated Power Supply.
2. 0-9V D.C. at 5mA, IC regulated Power Supply.
3. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-10V.
4. Pulser for triggering the circuit.
5. Three NPN transistors.
6. Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
7. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate
places on panel for connections & observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving
details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and