|MOS-FET Characteristics :
Experimental training board has been specifically designed to study
the characteristics of mosfet (Metal oxide semiconductor field effect
transistor) and its use as an amplifier. Practical experience on this
board carries great educative value for science and engineering
1. To determine experimentally the drain characteristics of a given mosfet.
2. To study the use of mosfet as an amplifier and to measure its voltage gain in common source configuration.
The board consists of following built-in parts:
1. 0-15v d. C. At 50ma, continuously variable regulated power supply.
2. 0-4v d. C. At 10ma, continuously variable regulated power supply.
3. 0-1v d. C. At 10ma, continuously variable regulated power supply.
4. D. C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial with switch selectable ranges of 1v and 15v.
5. D. C. Milliammeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-30ma.
6. Metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor (mosfet).
7. Adequate no. Of other electronic components.
8. Mains on/off switch, fuse and jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230v ±10% at 50hz a. C. Mains
- Adequate no. Of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms
- Strongly supported by detailed operating instructions, giving
details of object, theory, design procedures, report suggestions and