|Manufacturing and Exporting of Study of Unijunction Transistor :
Manufacturing and Exporting of Study of Unijunction Transistor
1. To plot V-I characteristics of a given U.J.T. (Unijunction Transistor).
2. To use the given U.J.T. as a Relaxation Oscillator.
The board consists of the following built-in parts
1. Two 0-30V DC at 50mA, continuously variable regulated Power Supplies
2. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-30V.
3. D.C. Ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-5mA.
4. Unijunction Transistor.
5. Adequate no. of other electronic components
6. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving
details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx.)
- Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Other Apparatus Required:
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz