| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Jacketed Vessel with Coil and Stirrer from India
|Jacketed Vessel with Coil and Stirrer
ALABS-A143-009 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Jacketed Vessel with Coil and Stirrer :
Jacketed Vessel with Coil and Stirrer
- Miniature jacketed vessel heat exchanger system for use with an Heat Exchanger Service unit.
- Comprises processing vessel with outer jacket, inner coil, variable speed stirrer and baffle.
- K-Type thermo couples measure the vessel contents and the inlet and outlet temperature of both fluid streams (6 in total).
- The Heat Exchanger is designed to be installed on the service unit without the need for tools.
- A comprehensive instruction manual
describing how to carry out the laboratory teaching exercises in
combined radiation and convection (free and forced) and their analysis
as well as assembly, installation and commissioning is included.
- The vessel consists of a stainless
steel wall with PVC base and clear acrylic top. A glass outer jacket
allows the wall of the vessel to be surrounded with hot fluid for
indirect heating from the outside. Alternatively, a stainless steel coil
inside the vessel allows the cold fluid contained within the vessel to
be indirectly heated from inside.
- The vessel incorporates a variable
speed stirrer and baffle arrangement to allow thorough mixing of the
vessel contents when required.
- An adjustable overflow allows the
volume of liquid inside the vessel to be varied with a maximum capacity
of 2 litres and a minimum of 1 litre.
- The vessel can be operated batch wise
by simply filling to the overflow or with continuous feed of cold liquid
to the base of the vessel, the excess liquid flowing from the overflow