|Hydraulic Test Bench :
Hydraulic Test Bench
The Basic Hydraulic Bench is of
volumetric type and has been designed to provide continuous and
controlled supply of water to conduct various experiments using
auxiliary modules in typical Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics Laboratory.
The unit is an ideal service unit for conducting student projects. Once
filled, no external water supply is required. Water is recycled between
the Experiment Module, Measuring Tank and the Storage Tank by the
Several experiments in Fluid Mechanics
and Hydraulics require continuous and controlled supply of water. The
Basic Hydraulic Bench provides a controlled recirculation water supply
to conduct experiments.
The Basic Hydraulic Bench is a very
important module and is recommended for all Fluid Mechanics and
Hydraulics Laboratories in Educational Institutions. It is a basic
module for flow related experiments using auxiliary modules.
- Self contained and fully portable mobile unit with welded frame.
- Light weight body made of reinforced fiber glass and corrosion resistant materials.
- Closed water circuit consisting of Measuring Tank, Storage Tank and the Centrifugal Pump.
- Control valve to regulate the pump and adjust the flow rate.
- Work space on Bench Top has integrated flow channel for flow measurements using
- Weirs and is fitted with stepped edge to ensure safe and easy mounting of experiment modules.
- Suitable pipe connectors are provided in the Bench Top to enable easy change of experiment modules.
- Graduated and stepped Measuring Tank for both low and high volume flow rates.
- Level Indicators for water level are provided in the Open Channel and Measuring Tank.
- Variable area Flow Meter (10-75 liters per minute) is also provided to measure flow rate independently.
- Stilling baffles are provided to reduce turbulence.
- Sight tube with scale provided to indicate instantaneous water level.
- Bull’s eye level is provided to ensure proper position of the Bench and accurate reading of levels.
- Remote Actuator provided to operate the Dump Valve at the base of Measuring Tank
- Over Flow provided in Measuring Tank to avoid flooding.
- Separate Storage Tank Outlet facility provided to enable the Bench to be used in any hydraulic circuit.
- Push button starter provided for the centrifugal pump.
- Power supply includes over-load and under-voltage protection.
- Pump: Variable speed Centrifugal type, 0.5 KW, Max. Flow rate 100 LPM, 25 m (max.) Head with Control Panel.
- Storage Tank capacity: 180 liters*.
- Measuring Tank capacity: low flow 10 liters, high flow 50 liters.
- Level of working surface: 1 m above the floor.
- Bench Top dimensions: 1350 mm long X 750 mm wide.
- Open Channel: 750 mm long X 250 mm wide X 170 mm deep.
- Other Accessories (included): Bench leveling screws, Stop watch and stain/deposit remover.
- The Storage Tank Capacity can be increased to 250 liters based on the requirements of the user.
- Electrical Supply, 220-240 V earthed single-phase, 50 Hz.
- 1350 mm X 750 mm X 1100 mm.