| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Heat Transfer in Forced Convection from India
|Heat Transfer in Forced Convection
ALABS-A143-026 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Heat Transfer in Forced Convection :
Heat Transfer in Forced Convection
- The apparatus consists of blower unit fitted with the test pipe.
- Nichrome wire heater surrounds the test
section. Four Temperature Sensors are embedded on the test section, two
placed in the air stream at the entrance and exit of the test section
to measure the inlet and outlet air temperature.
- Test pipe is connected to the delivery side of the blower along with the orifice to measure flow of air through the pipe.
- Constant heat flux is given to pipe by
an electric heater through a variac and measured by Digital Voltmeter
and Digital Ammeter.
- To determine average surface heat transfer coefficient for a pipe by forced convection.
- Comparison of heat transfer coefficient for different airflow rates and heat flow rates.
- To plot surface temperature distribution along the length of pipe.
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 10 Amp.
- Floor area of 1.2 m x 0.5 m.
- Test section: Horizontal, externally heated
- Diameter: 28 mm (approx.)
- Length: 400 mm (approx.)
- Blower: FHP of Standard make
- Heater: Nichrome Wire
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volt
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amp
- Variac: 0-230 V, 2 Amp
- Digital Tem.Indicator: 0-3000C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An english instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus