|Fluidized Bed Charcterstics :
Fluidized Bed Charcterstics
The setup consists of a glass column
with fluidizing material i.e. beads, S.S. mesh to support the beads and
with calming section. Pressure drop across fluidization can be measured
by manometer. The setup studies in fluidization characteristics and
relationship between the velocity of the fluid and pressure drop per
unit length. The apparatus is close circuit type provided with suitable
capacity tank, FHP pump, necessary pipeline valves and a Rotameter to
measure the flow rate of fluid. The setup is fitted on a MS frame
painted with good quality paint.
- To study fluidization characteristics.
- To study relationship between velocity of fluid and pressure drop per unit length.
- Utilities Required :
- Electricity 500 watts, 220 V, 1 Phase.
- Floor Area 0.75 m x 0.75 m.
Technical Details :
- Column : Material Borosilicate Glass.
- Packing : Glass Beads
- Water tank : Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 30 Ltrs.
- Water Circulation : FHP Pump, Crompton/Sharp make.
- Flow Measurement : Rotameter for water
- Pr. Drop Measurement : Manometer