Highlights of the equipment:
- Digital Controller implementation on mP-kit
- Simple Op-amp based analog plant
- CRO display of response
- Design and test new algorithms
Features and Specifications:
- Second order simulated process (analog process)
- Built-in D/A and A/D circuits (8-bit)
- 8085 based mP kit as digital controller with user software in 8K EPROM
- 16-bit arithmetic for algorithmic calculations.
- Square wave test input (internal)
- 16 built-in levels of P, I and D gains each.
- Complete flexibility for the user to develop own software
- IC regulated internal built-in power supplies
- Detailed literature and patch cords included
- Essential accessory – a CRO