|Diac Characteristics :
01. To plot V-I Characteristics of a DIAC and study the following :
1. Breakover voltage, VBO.
2. Negative resistance region.
3. VBO symmetry and delta V
02. To study the applications of a DIAC as :
1. Saw tooth waveform generator.
2. Pulse train generator.
The board consists of following built-in parts:
1. 0-50V D.C. at 50mA, regulated Power Supply.
2. 45V A.C. at 50mA, unregulated Power Supply.
3. D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-50V D.C.
4. D.C. Ammeter, 65mm rectangular dial with switch selectable ranges of 200mA and 50mA.
6. Potentiometer and adequate no. of other electronic components.
7. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving
details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx.)
- Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210