| Altec Labs Manufacturers for
Centrifugal Fan Demonstration Unit from India
|Centrifugal Fan Demonstration Unit
ALABS-A43-037 ) | Altec Export Lab Specification:
|Centrifugal Fan Demonstration Unit :
Centrifugal Fan Demonstration Unit
- A small-scale centrifugal fan
demonstration unit, comprising of an inlet duct, the fan, an outlet duct
and an adjustable aperture, all mounted on a stainless steel base.
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for fan head pressure, flow-rate (via orifice plate) and air temperature.
- Transparent cover plate on fan volute for visibility.
- Supplied with two different, easily interchangeable impellers.
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not
supplied) via a USB interface console (an essential accessory), which
does not require internal access to the computer. Also allows
interfacing to other software packages.
- Supplied with software providing full
instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the
teaching exercises. Facilities for logging, processing and displaying
- Offers a complete teaching package of
coursework and laboratory investigation, complete with a student
questions and answers session.
- Measurement of constant-speed machine
performance in terms of static total pressures, rotor speed and motor
shaft power, as a function of inlet flow
- Measurement of fan efficiency and estimation of impeller power efficiency
- Measurement of performance at constant speeds
- Introduction to similarity laws for scale-up
- Comparison of student calculations with computer results
Max Flow Rate: 70 l/s typical
Max Head: 0.7KPa
Max fan speed 3000rpm
Motor Power rating 550W